A teacher poses a multiple-choice question to his or her students via an overhead or computer projector, using PowerPoint quiz-master build-in.
Each student submits his or her answer to the question using their handheld transmitter often called keypads or clickers that sends radio-frequency signal to a receiver attached to the teacher's computer.
Software on the teacher's computer collects the students' answers and produces a histogram, calculates scores and shows the ranking list, response bar questions in real time or after report button is pressed. With our keypads/clickers you can also use them as buzzer lockout and voting too.
AFFORDABLE IR RESPONSE CLICKERs
- Patent IR technology
- Port: USB port
- Weight: 0.4 Kg
- Size ( L x W x H ): 137*137*50mm
- Operating Temperature: 0-40 degree
- Power required: DC12V, 800MA adapter or no extra power required
- Receiving angle: 280 degree Receiving distance: 30 meters radial
- Supports up to 100 student keypads (enhanced version can support 400)
- No renewable yearly license fees, free software upgrades.
- Quizmaster can be installed on as many PC'S as you require.
- IR clickers include a receiver, quiz host controller, carry case and software.
- The software is integrated with Microsoft PowerPoint
- The software shows questions, calculate scores and shows the ranking list.Working environment for quiz master software Windows 7, Win 8 and 10. Compatible with Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 365 (32 bit)
- IR distance from clicker to receiver: 30 meters’ radius (98 feet)
- 19 language versions: English, Thai, Chinese Simple, Chinese Traditional, Portuguese, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Slovenian，Russian, Turkish, Hungarian, Korean. Italian, Dutch…etc
- Provides 10 kinds of activity-models for interactive teaching and events.
- Analysis results can be presented and exported in html, txt, excel formats.
- Supports oral, whiteboard or paper-based questions.
- Hosting screen with quizmaster software. Host control window lets you control, show, and previews questions during the game.
- A,B,C,D,E,F multiple choice buttons, rush button
- 2 x AAA batteries (Battery life 2 years)
- Speed: 1 second for 100 keypads
- Supports 100 keypads: one receiver
- LED status: green and red
- ID Address Programmable
- Transmission distance: > 30 meters
- Transmission angle: 280 degree
- Durable and virtually impossible break.
- Supports Self-Paced response
- Supports paper exam Video
- Supports oral exam and quiz
- Supports multiple choice questions
- Supports standard finger rush button questions
- Supports response bar questions Video
- Supports export and print of results by class, student, groups or activity.
- For more information you can download the user guide here.
Copyright © 2007-2019 esl-buzzer-game-systems. All Rights Reserved.